Pagini

vineri, 16 decembrie 2011

otherwhere

I remember your words,
you told me about the darkest of nights,
the longest of winters and how we will arise brilliantly,
winding softly sharpened lines, ten times more beautiful.
inside out presence, my knees are warmed by the reminiscence of hell,
the smell of embers, I hold it in me like a rare possession,
it curves the lines of my lips because I know more than them.
it’s past midnight now, the passing of death, lush dawning,
funny how the whole city lives in our mouths,
faintly a matter of space for one who has seen the other side,
dissolving vanquished by the unlikeliness of our worlds.
...in time you learn the state of breakage comes with velvety perfumes,
in time you learn the vastest part of life takes place in rooms of absence.

Niciun comentariu: